Apr 13, 2008

Ch, Ch, Ch, Changes!

Wow.

I'm not sure where to start... so much going on, and I'm sorry for lagging in posts for so long. I am going to be better from now on!
So..

WE'RE MOVING
About 5 years and much love sweat and memories, we're moving to a bigger and better space. It's still within our same building, we will have two full walls that are all windows and a much more primo space! It happens August 1st. So in the mean time we are busy getting all our ducks in a line. Watch for BIG MOVINGS SALES!

NEW STUDIO MEMBER
We're happy to announce that Kyla Viteck has joined TANK. Kyla is a metalsmith who makes beautiful jewelry and is also on staff at OCAD. Later this summer she will be adding some more silver classes to our roster as well! Yay! Welcome kyla :)

NEW CLASSES
I am going to post new classes in the next day or so.

GUEST TEACHERS
Heather Trimlett from California is coming to teach in our new space mid Sept. Sign up today! $400 plus $50 kit fee (tools you keep)

NEW WORK
Yes I've been busy, lots of great new stuff, I'm slowly getting it on line. You can check my etsy page for some of it, and stay tuned for lots more.

BEAD & BUTTON
The best bead show around! We'll be there selling our goodies, and I'll be teaching two classes again this year, woohoo!

NEW SCHOLARSHIPS
We are in the works of announcing some new scholarships and awards for students who want to take our guest artists workshops, and also for graduating students from OCAD, Sheridan and George Brown. Stay tuned for more details.

No comments: