Nov 20, 2007

ETSY

It's good to branch out right! Well this fall I decided to try selling my work online through a website called Etsy. It's a great do-it-yourself website full of handmade items and art created by people like myself. It's very easy to use both as a seller and a purchaser (i've bought quite a few great items myself.)
Well on the weekend my heart pendant was on the main page of the site, and it was fantastic! It made a huge increase in sales for me this week. Very exciting!
I have found the more I poke around the site the more I'm starting to come across great work, and not just cheap stuff but also very high end things.
A tip! When you come across someones work you like... look at their favorites list, chances are they will already have bookmarked a bunch of rad stuff.

No comments: