Oct 24, 2007

The History of My Heart...

For years I have been making jewelry and beads inspired by our all important organ. I have been working away on new items for christmas and again, I've come back to my favorite place. So I thought it would be fun to share my little collection of hearts.

Here's a little history on my work... and how the heart is very much tied into so many of my designs.

stuck on you... circa 2001

sucker rings...circa 2001

sucker necklace detail... circa 2001


tubes of you necklace... circa 2002













complete heart ring (collaboration with cynthia archer) circa 2003


paradise painted heart pendants... circa 2004













thinking cap pin... circa 04

anatomical heart pendant... 2007

heart droplet pendants... 2007

lillipad heart ring... circa 2006

black heart... 2007

No comments: